To begin your Athens State graduate application, follow these three steps:
- Start your application through BearTracks.
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities.
To gain admission to a graduate program, prospective students must:
- Complete an application for graduate admission and submit all official transcripts
- Have a relevant bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Meet the minimum total score on the admissions exam required by the particular program (e.g., GMAT, GRE, or MAT)
- Certain departments allow the submission of a professional portfolio in lieu of exam scores.
- Submit all additional documents required by the program, noted in the application
- Meet all published deadlines for submitting application materials
Prospective students who earned a bachelor’s degree with a GPA below 3.0 but above 2.5 or a bachelor’s degree unrelated to the graduate program they’re applying to may be eligible for conditional admission. Contact an admissions advisor for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.